Friday, November 03, 2006

Happy birthday to me!

It's my birthday tomorrow and look what I gave myself:




One roof all shingled right up to the ridge.

"Thanks Drew!"

"Your welcome. It wasn't easy considering all the rain we got this month but I'm glad I got it done before the big day. I also got you this...



...one window that opens and closes just like a real window, and there are several more just like it."



"Wow, thanks Drew. How does it work?"

"Well you see it's hinged like this:"



"I see. I like it, it's nicely primitive."

"Yeah, it's both chunky and beefy which are qualities I look for in a hinge."

"Me too. How did you know?"

"Just a lucky guess. Happy Birthday Drew!"

"Thanks Drew."

3 Comments:

Blogger TheKetchupKid said...

FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOOOOOOSSSSSSSS a ti y tu tejado!!!!!

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday, and nice job on the toit.

-Zacharonius Wilkinson Swordsman

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday, and nice job on the toit.

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home