Saturday, July 15, 2006

A new aesthetic.

I'm sorry I've been so slow to update. Dumpster day was incredible. 12 generous souls loaded up a 30 yard dumpster before lunchtime. 2 more generous souls barbecued up a feast for the hungry dumpster savages and a genuinely good time was had by all. Just so you know 30 cubic yards is an absolutely obscene amount of dirty mess. Thank you participants and long distance well-wishers alike.

Before and after pictures will show up soon.

This week I've been stripping paint from the rafters with a pressure washer and a tall ladder. I come home every night exhausted, soaking wet and covered in paint flecks. It's disgusting but it led me to discover my new aesthetic: driving my pickup truck shirtless but wearing a seatbelt. It's redneck and sensible. The new Drew is both redneck and sensible.

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul107 said...

Im Photographe from the Montréal.
I wish to come and photographe you and your work please.

Merci.

12:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we want photos.
we want photos.
we want photos.

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home