Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Let's take a look upstairs.

Well I just got back from a short Philly visit and I realized that it hasn't been very long since I lived a whole different life up there. I've been so focused on what's going on down here in Cincinnati that it felt far away but after 3 days with Sarah it was like I never left. I came back here and it was all Talking Heads:

"This is not my beautiful house. This is not by beautiful truck."

Very strange but also fun and exciting all over again.


Okay, let's see, where were we? Ah yes, I'd been working upstairs and I was going to show y'all the results. Let's take a look.

This is what it looked like when we started:



Half way through things weren't looking too good:



But look at it now!



Oh man would you just take a look at that potential all exposed and ready for what's next! Hooray. That's what happens when you shovel out all the dead raccoons.


Just for fun why don't you take a gander at the view from there. That's looking down on the living area below.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Drew! It's so exciting! ...and I'm jealous.

8:58 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Dead raccoons???? Gross!!! Looking good though!

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home